Friday 15 April 2011

Almost FO Friday

On Ravelry, FO Friday means Finished Off Friday but in my day job it is the last day in the office for many of my colleagues, as Teachers TV is closing down so the title has a slightly different meaning.  As some of you may remember, we are all being made redundant at the end of the month which means my colleagues will no longer have to put up with me diving into my bag to bring out my latest make that I have completed over the weekend intersperced with forcing them to eat my sausage rolls... so for the very last time for them here are a couple of items which will be properly finished on Monday.


This is my own creation - a bag crocheted in Rico CanCan yarn for which I will be writing the pattern and lining the bag itself this weekend.


And last night I went to a great new class on felting... of which I will write more over the weekend, but I did come away with some new skills, I can now make felt flowers and look out for the felt ball bracelet and necklace I have in the pipeline.  The class which was an intro to felting was so good, I am returning next week.

3 comments:

Tami Klockau said...

So sorry to hear about the news on the job front. It's always so tough to say goodbye in situations like that.

I love the bag you made.

I can't wait to see your post on your felting class. What great fun!

Anonymous said...

wow cool bag! The colours work so well together!!

Unforth said...

I'm sorry about your job situation. :( What a downer. But that bag is lovely, it's a great design, really funky.