Wednesday 16 November 2011

And the winner is... Me!

I rarely win anything... and certainly not anything decent but last week, it happened :)  I won a clock on Wendy's 1st Unique blog and here it is hanging up in my kitchen:
Now as I get older this is an amazing aide-memoire... Imagine forgetting to get your G&T ready each evening... I mean that would be so sad...
So I have my kit ready and I have the clock, I mean what more could a middle aged crafter need? Actually I am slumming a bit cos Plymouth Gin is real perfection but Tanqueray will do in a squeeze...

Well there is something that I still need... I am putting this up so friends and family can see... remember it is not for me, it is to fulfill a professional need...
Yep, it's one of Wendy's too... and the most repinned on my Pinterest!

So thank you Wendy... as you can see the clock has found its spiritual home... all puns intended!

7 comments:

itsamistry said...

YAY well done love Wendy's items so well made and individual. I bought one of the wine O clock plaques for a friend of mine for her birthday.

CarolC1 said...

Well done. It looks lovely too. Quite unusual, no wonder you like it.

ZukieStyle said...

Ooooh yes it looks fab as does that gin ;0) I love my Bombay but also Tanquarey. Yes Wendy's work is fab it is no wonder her items are so popular :) And how many sleeps 'til Christmas? Eeeek!!x

Caroline Lovis (Redneedle) said...

Lucky you Mrs! Sounds like it's gone to the perfect home!

Annie and Lyn said...

Wow - winning that 'lifted your spirits a bit' didn't it?
Sorry, couldn't resist!
It's a lovely clock - lucky you and well deserved.

Anonymous said...

Well done! Can you advise on quilting at all or is it not your thing?

Anonymous said...

Well done! Can you advise on quilting at all or is it not your thing?