Saturday 17 September 2011

More Squares and a Funky Flower

I was off to the Post Office early this morning to post off a few more squares for the Mumsnet blankets today, all knitted in Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino.  
Lambs' Tails, Sisal, Hearts and Squares  (clockwise from top left)
I particularly like the pink Lambs' Tails square which was designed by Nicky Epstein.
I then spent the morning at the Wool Shop and discovered another book by Nicky on Crocheted Flowers... and I just happened to have a hook with me... and so I made this little flower for my friend Deborah who is hosting a dinner party for the girls tonight... and it always a great evening there :)
Can you guess what is in the middle... well I have to find some way of using up my jar of marbles, dont' I?

3 comments:

Peta Yaxley said...

Lovely!

I've just discovered Habu yarn - tread carefully!

xxx

Christmas Pie Crafts said...

I love the brooch - the colours look so good together. I am a brooch fanatic and this is just my style.

Jill

Helen said...

Ros you are putting me to shame with the squares! Well done :)
The crochet flower is lovely too x